mind-set is een vervoeging van mind
- Set your mind at ease.
- He set her mind at rest.
- That's the mind-set of a previous time. The current generation doesn't think that way.
- If you want to set your mind at rest and relax at home, first you have to not think about work matters.
- On a proposal from the Conference of Presidents, Parliament shall set up standing interparliamentary delegations and decide on their nature and the number of their members bearing in mind their duties.
- Bearing in mind the elements set out in recitals 133 to 139, the Commission considers that IFP’s system of analytical accounts makes it possible to trace all costs incurred by and remuneration received from its economic activities.
- It must be borne in mind, however, that the time course of degradation beyond the selected data range cannot be predicted using the DT50 which is merely a descriptor of a given set of data.
- In respect of Russia the cooperating exporting producers were granted individual injury margins For non cooperators, bearing in mind that the cooperation level was above 80 %, the country-wide injury margin was set at the level of the highest cooperator.
- Ecodesign requirements should be set bearing in mind the goals and priorities of the Sixth Community Environment Action Programme, including as appropriate applicable goals of the relevant thematic strategies of that Programme.
- In the light of the outcome of the 2000 Review Conference and of the discussions at the three sessions of the Preparatory Committee for the NPT 2005 Review Conference, and bearing in mind the current situation, it is appropriate to update and develop further the objectives set out in Common Position 2000/297/CFSP, and the initiatives carried out under its terms,