eventa phenomenon located at a single point in space-time; the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory
eventsomething that happens at a given place and time
eventiets dat iem. overkomt
a special set of circumstancesSynoniemen: case
- One event followed another.
- An unforgettable event occurred.
- We postponed the event.
- I postponed the event.
- The event made him famous.
- It was a church event.
- This is an important event.
- The event affected his future.
- The swimming event was called off.
- He attached great importance to the event.